WE BEGAN OUR NEW SCHEDULE AT WESTMINSTER'S INDOOR POOL IN OCT. WE ARE CURRENTLY PRACTICING MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, AND SATURDAYS WITH TIMES FOR EACH GROUP HERE.
We have a VERY SAFE CoVid protocol to make sure your kids stay safe. I have definitely heard that we are the most cautious team around! Policies are below!
· All athletes must return a signed copy of waiver to be permitted to attend practice.
· When arriving at the facility, parents will drop off their swimmer at the roundabout and a coach will take your swimmer's temperature. Be sure to practice social distancing when walking to the pool and everyone MUST wear a mask anytime they are not in the water.
· Parents will only be permitted to drop off 10 minutes before their scheduled practice. If they arrive early, they must wait in their car until the appropriate time to enter the pool area.
· Athletes must leave the property immediately at the completion of any practice. There should be no socializing in the parking lot before or after any practice.
· Parents/spectators will not be allowed in the pool area at any time and are expected to wait in their car or feel free to just return at pick-up time.
· Athletes will apply hand sanitizer after having their temps taken, and then they will go down the stairs to the pool area. Coaches will then direct them to a staging spot and then place them in their spot in the pool.
· Athletes should be prepared to arrive and depart in their suits.
· Restrooms will NOT be unlocked at the pool and swimmers must go to the bathroom before they arrive. Locker rooms will not be used for changing or showering either.
· There will be a plan for athletes to leave their personal belongings in an assigned space to ensure social distancing on the pool deck. We ask that you only bring what is necessary for practice and limit the items that come into the facility. Once athletes enter the pool area, they will go immediately to their assigned spot and await instructions from their coach.
· Athletes should bring their own water bottles (already filled). Use of the water fountains at the facility will be prohibited.
· Athletes will swim with a maximum of four (4) athletes per lane, staggering their start positions within lanes to ensure social distancing.
· For us all to stay healthy and be able to keep swimming, we ask our athletes to please practice responsible social distancing when they are away from the pool as well.
· Athletes and families who travel by air, or to an area deemed high risk by the staff, will need to self-isolate for 14 days before returning to practice. We are expecting clear communication and full transparency from families on this.
PLEASE EMAIL BUCKHEADAQUATICS@GMAIL.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL!
Copyright © 2021 Buckhead Aquatics - All Rights Reserved.