· All athletes must return a signed copy of waiver to be permitted to attend practice.
· When arriving at the facility, be sure to practice social distancing when parking and walking to the pool and everyone MUST wear a mask anytime they are not in the water.
· Athletes will only be permitted to enter the pool area 5 minutes before their scheduled practice. If they arrive early, they must wait in their car until the appropriate time to enter the pool area.
· Athletes must leave the property immediately at the completion of any practice. There should be no socializing in the parking lot before or after any practice.
· Parents/spectators will not be allowed in the pool area at any time and are expected to practice social distancing and waiting in their car.
· Athletes will be guided to a specific entrance to enter/exit the pool area.
· Athletes should be prepared to arrive and depart in their suits.
· Restroom breaks will be limited to one person at a time for each locker room and will only be for emergencies. Locker rooms will not be used for changing or showering.
· There will be a plan for athletes to leave their personal belongings in an assigned space to ensure social distancing on the pool deck. We ask that you only bring what is necessary for practice and limit the items that come into the facility. Once athletes enter the pool area, they will go immediately to their assigned spot and await instructions from their coach.
· Athletes should bring their own water bottles (already filled). Use of the water fountains at the facility will be prohibited.
· Athletes will swim with a maximum of four (4) athletes per lane, staggering their start positions within lanes to ensure social distancing.
· For us all to stay healthy and be able to keep swimming, we ask our athletes to please practice responsible social distancing when they are away from the pool as well.
· Athletes and families who travel by air, or to an area deemed high risk by the staff, will need to self-isolate for 14 days before returning to practice. We are expecting clear communication and full transparency from families on this.
· Our staff will be disinfecting the bathrooms throughout the day and we will provide disinfecting wipes inside the restrooms as well.
Copyright © 2020 Buckhead Aquatics - All Rights Reserved.